Our ornamental tree and shrub program is designed to improve plant health and vigorate growth , while protecting from insects and disease. Our specialists will perform and record a full evaluation of the plant life on your property each visit.
6 Month Tree & Shrub Program
This program consists of six applications, applied throughout the year to supply your ornamental tree and shrubs with essential nutrients , insect /disease protection. Included in this program is pre– emergent weed control in landscape beds.
- February- Pre-emergent weed control in landscape beds, Dormant oil to control Winter weather damage and insects.
- April– Foliar fertilization to maintain color and early season insect / disease treatment.
- May- Foliar fertilization to maintain color and mid season insect / disease treatment.
- July– Foliar fertilization for high temperatures and late season insect/ disease treatment.
- September– Pre-emergent weed control in landscape beds
- November- Deep root fertilization for vigorous and healthy growth
- Plant Replacements : If you would like to add plants to your existing landscape or have some plants that need replacing . We can price these for installation. Plant (pruning / hedging) : We offer additional services for pruning /hedging ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Fertilization – Extended fertilization practices and deep root feedings will deliver nutrient absorption to the root zone.
- Insect/Pest Control – We offer programs to control pests like Japanese beetles, bag worms and moths.
- Disease Control – Monthly inspections and treatments if needed will provide protection against your valuable trees and shrubs.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US:
“It was a pleasure working with Grounds Scapes” Sam L – Burlington
“ … You obviously have put an outstanding group of people together that understand the meaning of service and combined that with a quality product. You have something many businesses never achieve!” Stan S – Summerfield
“Jim and the folks at Grounds Scapes did a GREAT job on completing our patio area with pavers. The job is beautiful and has held up very well for many years.” John H – Oak Ridge
“ … best landscaping company I’ve ever worked with.” Mark S – Greensboro
“Your company went all out to make a difficult project easy and enjoyable” Robin M – Greensboro